- The oldest medicine still used today,which has been used for approximately 4500 years in animals.
- Insertion of needles into specific points in the body to achieve therapy and balance.
- Holistic concept of diagnosis and treatment which utilises the body’s own ability to repair itself.
What conditions can be treated?
- Musculoskeletal system disorders.
- Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia.
- Intervertebral disk disease.
- Muscles spasms and tension.
- Effective in pain management.
- Nervous system and neurological disorders.
- Degenerative Myelopathy.
Will it hurt my pet and is it safe?
- It is one of the safest therapies available when performed by a properly trained veterinarian.
- Needles have rounded ends, not cutting ends, so they separate the skin and muscles.
- Some animals will feel some pressure or heat when the needle is inserted through the skin.
- Once the needle is through the skin, the animal generally does not react.