Vet Tens PT2010 Electro Stimulation
- Flexible E-pads.
- Precise muscle and nerve stimulation without
- Fixed programmes or individual regulation of stimulation.
- Pulse modulation.
- Long-lasting muscle relaxation.
- Contraction of single muscles or muscle groups.
- Nerve stimulation.
- Improved tissue circulation.
- Pain control through release of encephalin and endorphins (analgesia).
How it works
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS).
- Superficial and deep tissue electrical stimulation can lead to relaxation, pain control/ analgesia.
- Speed up healing of fractures and wounds.
- Aids in post-operative recovery.
- Help build muscle strength through selective contraction.
- Open wounds.
- Acute inflammation at treatment area.
- Malignant tumours.