Pain modulation by encouraging natural healing and improve functioning. Restoring posture by decreasing pain and muscle spasms.
What is Tui Na Massage?
- Medical massage used for both prevention and treatment of disease.
- Gentle massage and musculoskeletal manipulations.
- Acupressure involves using one’s thumb or fingers to press on key Acupuncture points to gently stimulate them.
- Techniques are applied to Acupuncture channels or meridians, as well as the Acupuncture points.
- Promote the flow of Qi and blood, thus reducing pain, spasms and adhesions, as well as increasing circulation.
- Can balance organ systems, soothe joints, ligaments, tendons and connective tissue, and strengthen the immune system.
- Used for performance enhancement in athletes, as well as for disease prevention.
What conditions can Tui Na Medical Massage treat?
- Musculoskeletal system disorders – including arthritis, muscle pain & ligament injuries.
- Neurological Disorders such as intervertebral disc disease, neck or back pain, and seizures.
- Geriatric issues such as weakness and stiffness.