Tellington TTouch Therapy
A gentle system of bodywork and movement exercises which positively influence behaviour and wellbeing in dogs. The system includes the use of body wraps, groundwork and Labyrinths.
- TTouch is based on co-operation and understanding and will deepen the relationship between dogs and their people.
- Massage combinations of circles, slides & lifts used to reduce stress & relax tension.
- It incorporates body wraps.
- TTouch pressures range from a scale from one to nine depending on the depth & indentation of skin.
How does it work?
- Activates the function of the cells and awakens cellular intelligence.
- Induces relaxation and improves performance.
- Strengthens & rehabilitates the body.
- Releases tension.
- Improve the responsiveness of muscles.
- Treatment of pain or inflammation.
What does it help with?
- Speeds up recovery from surgery & illness.
- Problems associated with aging.
- Hip Dysplasia.
- Mobility problems.
- Gait & balance.
- Behavioural issues.